Monday 17 October 2022

Ident 2

 For this Ident I wanted to maintain the theme of skyscraper and heights to show that one is a subsidiary of the other. The first part of the process was again getting the footage. 

For this ident i really wanted it to have red elements to really reinforce the connotations of horror. I saw this in other idents in my ident research. 

This was my first version of the ident:


Issues I saw after the first screening with the rest of the film:

-Since both my idents initially had imagery of skyscrapers it was hard to tell where the first ident ended and the second appeared.

-Similarly to the first ident, the font was far too simple. 

-I decided to have non-diegetic music for this ident rather than an audio-bridge

For the music I used GarageBand and the free loops that they had:

I used KeyNote to animate my ident, here is the tutorial I used:


How I used KeyNote to animate text:


Final Product:




No comments:

Post a Comment